Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Color Shot: Chartreuse Love

I think my most favorite color combination would have to be Chartreuse and Teal. Chartreuse is one of those colors that people seem to either really love or really hate. My mom really hates it. But I am most definitely a lover of all things Chartreuse. And when you throw some teal in with it, it's got verve!

I recently caved and ordered a pair of these pillows from Motion Fifty-Two, on Etsy:

I can't wait to get them. They will go fabulously with my teal and green accents. And these curtains from Ballard Designs just might quite literally be the cat's meow:

Custom Curtains from Ballard's Designs in Matisse Ikat
 
But what puts the icing on my cake is when they are paired with this fabuolously gorgeous Teal sofa:
Jonathan Lewis sofa from Homemakers Furniture


Ignore the white pillow on the sea of teal bliss and instead picture some Chartreuse pillows and a little sparkle..
 
New Green Velvet Pillow
Pier 1 pillows
Metallic Linen Sequin Pillow
 
Meow.

No comments:

Post a Comment