Thursday, March 14, 2013

On my Radar: March

On my Radar-March


Moroccan Leather Pouf - Garnet Hill / Kew Dhurrie Pouf | west elm / Gallery Frames - Antique Silver | west elm / The Land of Nod | Kids Storage: Kids Metal Locker Storage Baskets in... / Card Holder Drawer Pull

  1.  I really want some of these West Elm picture frames to mix some silver elements in with the rustic wood frames on my gallery wall. 
  2. A couple of these poufs from West Elm would be great for sitting on when Peyton and I are playing games (my tush has no padding whatsoever. none.) 
  3. A whole row of these old school locker bins from Land of Nod on my bookshelf would be pretty spiffy. Back to high school anyone? Is it weird I like things from a kids store?
  4. I still want a pouf. Just one that doesn't stink. (Yes, I'm talking about you, you stinky Moroccan pouf in my garage...) This one is from Garnet Hill... you wouldn't think they'd sell stinky poufs, but at almost $350 it's a bit out of my budget.
  5. I am crushing on these library card pulls from Rejuvenation. I think these would look great on my media chest where I store all of my DVDs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment