Saturday, June 1, 2013

On My Radar: June

On My Radar: June


Profile 8x10 Frame with Mat / 18x18 Kelly Green Cotton Velvet Pillow Cover - Decorative Accent Throw... / CB2 Array Silver Bookcase / Canon Direct Store- EOS Rebel T3i Body / Love Always Wins 8x10 by BROWNandBARKLEY on Etsy


  1. I need massive book storage. These Array Bookcases from CB2 are fabulous--modern, storage, space-saving = sweet spot. The only thing is--does anyone use these for heavy design books? They are quite large these books I have, so I wonder if the larger books would only work for the lower shelves and then I'm outta luck. 
  2. Still loving these pillows from Nora Quinonez's Etsy shop--they come in several jewel toned colors that I want. In. Every. Single. Color. I'm really drawn to the emerald green color right now. Crush-worthy. 
  3. My favorite wood is Walnut. These picture frame from Room and Board are pricey, but gorgeous. I might need to hunt for Knock Offs. 
  4. I love this print--you can find it at Brown and Barkley's Etsy shop. 
  5. I desperately need a new camera. I am looking at the DSLR cameras but I can't justify the splurge. Maybe when I have actual readers on this blog, I can justify it? No? I'm destined to spend the next year talking to myself? That is ok. I am pretty sure there are aliens in outer space reading my every word.  I have quite the following out there you know. 
So there you have it--five things I am crushing on this month. What's on your Radar? 

No comments:

Post a Comment