Thursday, October 17, 2013

Holiday Gift Guide for the Dog Lover

Hi, everyone--I'm back with another quickie post today, since this week is very crazy for me and by the time I get home, I'm too tired to do anything but entertain my kid until bedtime. When it's her bedtime, it's been my bedtime! Here's another Holiday Gift Guide, this time for the Dog Lover... I'm crushing on the "Woof" mat and the uber posh doggie bowls on the mat. (Though, really, if you get the bowls with the mat, you don't need another mat under it.... Woof.

Holiday Gift Guide for the Dog Lover

(Sorry the pictures are so small--this week for some reason when I import Polyvore boards to Blogger, it makes them too big and they overlap into the sidebars, so I have to make them smaller than usual since I have no time to figure out the technical glitch... anyone else have this problem before?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment