Monday, January 21, 2013

Catalog Living

 
If there is one catalog I could move into, it would be Ballard Designs. I threw together a little mood board with some items I am currently crushing on in the catalog. And one floor lamp from Peir 1, just because I like to switch it up a little. 
 

Untitled #6
 
Note: All items listed below are from Ballard Designs, with the exception of the Bamboo Floor Lamp, which is from Pier 1.
 
1. Crown Sunburst Mirror 
2. Tate Twin Sleeper with Storage Ottoman
3. Bamboo Floor Lamp
4. Firenze Embroidered Panel
5. Andrews Pedestal Dining Table
6. Oval Louis Side Chair with Pewter Nailheads
7. Belgard Cabinet
8. Celine Cheetah Rug
9. Olivia 30in Round Mirrored Side Table
 
 
Are there any catalogs you'd like to move into? Please tell me I'm not the only crazy one who could pack up and move into a catalog lock, stock, and barrel?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment