Sunday, December 16, 2012

On my Radar

I have this quote on my wall, and I read it every day to remind myself of what's truly important--that I have God in my life and a great family. I have a roof over my head and food on our table every day. There are many in the world who do not have these things, and I count myself truly blessed to have an abundance of riches in these things.

"We tend to forget tht happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have," Frederick Keonig.
That said, I love to shop, and I love to come home with new things and enjoy them in the moment. So here is this month's round-up of 5 things I really like, would love to have, but don't really need. And I'll remind myself that I have what I truly need each day. Without further ado, here are the things on my radar this month! 

On my Radar: December


1. Zooka Wireless Speaker for Ipad and Bluetooth devices, Amazon
2. Kendra Scott Darby Earrings
3.  Ricci Argentieri Bamboo Flatware, Bed, Bath & Beyond
4.  Washing Machine Hamper, CB2.com
5. Stadler Form Max Fan Heater




 

No comments:

Post a Comment