Sunday, December 16, 2012

Rustic Modern Bathroom Moodboard

I have finally figured out how to create honest-to-goodness moodboads on Polyvore, thanks to a tutorial I found on the House*Tweaking blog! I thought I would start off with something simple, inspired by the bathroom remodel on House*Tweaking--it had elements of yumminess that I thought belonged in my house, pronto!
 Bathroom Inspiration

 
2. Ballard Designs Crown Sunburst Mirror
6. West Elm Zig Zag Bath Mat
 
 
I am thinking this moodboard will be perfect for my downstairs bathroom, which needs to be completely gutted (except the toliet. Funnily enough, it is the only salvagable thing in that room). Someday I'll actually get around to finishing the projects on my massive to-do list, but until then, I'll keep playing around with inspiration. Because really, you know it's going to change ten times from now until I actually tackle the project!

No comments:

Post a Comment