Wednesday, September 4, 2013

On My Radar: September

On My Radar: August


Tek Gear black cropped pants / Thrive upholstery furniture / Modern home accessory / West Elm bentwood furniture / Tek Gear Fleece Sweatshirt

  1.  I am kind of in love with this chair. It looks mid-century modern, but super comfortable. And it comes in so many colors of the rainbow! Not that I want a rainbow, but the hard decision would be what color to buy! 
  2. This Lee Jofa Groundworks fabric just does it for me. Pillows, curtains, I want it all! 
  3. I am hooked on super-comfy clothes for lounging around at home. I discovered the Tek line at Kohls and it is super soft and stretchy. I don't do yoga, but I am totally capitalizing from it's benefits! 
  4. This Bentwood table from West Elm is a fun find. It has mid-century vibes and the wood look that I am crushing on right now. 
  5. I have always been a fan of leopard. In fact, I took Peyton shopping the other day and she picked out a pair of leopard pants and a leopard cardigan. I couldn't be more proud of her if she was mine. Oh wait. She is. 
What are you crushing on this month? 

No comments:

Post a Comment