Tek Gear black cropped pants / Thrive upholstery furniture / Modern home accessory / West Elm bentwood furniture / Tek Gear Fleece Sweatshirt
- I am kind of in love with this chair. It looks mid-century modern, but super comfortable. And it comes in so many colors of the rainbow! Not that I want a rainbow, but the hard decision would be what color to buy!
- This Lee Jofa Groundworks fabric just does it for me. Pillows, curtains, I want it all!
- I am hooked on super-comfy clothes for lounging around at home. I discovered the Tek line at Kohls and it is super soft and stretchy. I don't do yoga, but I am totally capitalizing from it's benefits!
- This Bentwood table from West Elm is a fun find. It has mid-century vibes and the wood look that I am crushing on right now.
- I have always been a fan of leopard. In fact, I took Peyton shopping the other day and she picked out a pair of leopard pants and a leopard cardigan. I couldn't be more proud of her if she was mine. Oh wait. She is.
What are you crushing on this month?