Tuesday, September 17, 2013

SnapShots V.1

I always like hearing or reading about what people are currently hooked on. I myself am so fickle that things change in the blink of an eye, so I thought it would be fun to capture what I'm currently into.

Snapshots V.1


LISTENING to Kari Jobe's "Where I Find You" c.d. Kari has a GORGEOUS
voice and I was lucky enough to hear her live at Women of Faith this year! Image above from KariJobe.com

WATCHING Revolution, on NBC. Actually, since I'm not current on T.V. or movies, I'm watching prior seasons on Netflix to get caught up. But I. am. hooked. This series shows the world with no electricity--the power went out and a team is fighting to get it back on. Amazing action sequences, and really makes you think about how life would be with no electricity/power. Image above from NBC.com 

READING Sophie Kinsella's Wedding Night. Sophie is such a funny author--I first read her with the Shopaholic series and she has since written other novels. I have read every single one of them. They are such funny, lighthearted reads. Image above from Barnes & Noble 

EATING Peyton, my mom and I went to Applebees the other night and I tried a new item on their menu-the Honey Pepper Chicken and Shrimp. It was delicious and I'm already thinking about getting it again!!! Image above from Applebees.com

So there you have it, a Snapshot into the current happenings in my life. What are your snapshots? 

No comments:

Post a Comment