Sunday, May 5, 2013

On My Radar: May

On My Radar: May


Body moisturizer / Pottery Barn Douglas Spotlight Table Lamp / Slim Lacquer Jewelry Boxes / 14.5 oz. 3-Wick Candle / Hampton Bay Fenton 3-Piece Patio Chat Set with Peacock and Java... / Grey


  1. I love Lacquer Boxes. I've been craving some happy yellow lately, so when I saw this lacquer jewelry box at West Elm, I was sold. 
  2. With warmer weather outside, I have been looking at new patio furniture. I already have a love seat, so I think this set of chairs from Home Depot will be a nice addition to my deck. 
  3. I love this gold tripod lamp from Pottery Barn. Rustic, Shiny, Gold-this is a trifecta of yumminess. 
  4. Peyton dragged me into Bath and Bodyworks last week for some hand sanitizer and I fell in love with their Fresh Picked Pear scent.  I am tempted to buy out their whole stock. Every time I find a scent I like there, they seem to discontinue it. 
  5. This plush rug from Rugs USA looks super plush. Makes feet happy. 

What's on your radar this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment