Lately, West Elm has been revving my engine. And don't even get me started on their rustic and mid-century styled furniture lines... I'm really sad we don't have one in Iowa. But maybe that is for the best--they might object to me moving in lock, stock and barrel. Here is a roundup of things from West Elm I am crushing on-- fabulous little pieces of yumminess.
Zigzag Floor Pouf / Martini Side Table Antique Brass / Large Rectangle Lacquer Trays / Curved Storage Basket / Slim Lacquer Jewelry Boxes / Industrial Task Table Lamps / Reclaimed Wood Shelf Silver Branch Brackets / Playa Throw | west elm
- You can never have too many lacquer trays. I have one of these in white and it has saved my sanity (and my coffee table).
- Rustic wood. Silver branches. It just doesn't get any better than this.
- Like lacquer trays and pillows, you can never have too many baskets. This one has a nice curved shape--it would be great for storing all those pillows and blankets I collect.
- Yellow. Lacquer. Storage. Nuff said.
- These stools come in many colors, but the gold sparks my interest the most. You can use them as a side table, as a seat, indoors, outdoors. This one does it all.
- This would be a good blanket for hauling outdoors on windy days--not too precious for outdoors use.
- This yellow light makes me happy, though heavens knows where I'd put it.
- I'm in love with these poufs. My tushy thinks they would be super-nice for game nights.
What stores are you crushing on?