Friday, May 10, 2013

West Elm has got it Going On


Lately, West Elm has been revving my engine.   And don't even get me started on their rustic and mid-century styled furniture lines... I'm really sad we don't have one in Iowa. But maybe that is for the best--they might object to me moving in lock, stock and barrel. Here is a roundup of things from West Elm I am crushing on-- fabulous little pieces of yumminess.

Accessorizing with West Elm


Zigzag Floor Pouf / Martini Side Table Antique Brass / Large Rectangle Lacquer Trays / Curved Storage Basket / Slim Lacquer Jewelry Boxes / Industrial Task Table Lamps / Reclaimed Wood Shelf Silver Branch Brackets / Playa Throw | west elm


  1. You can never have too many lacquer trays. I have one of these in white and it has saved my sanity (and my coffee table). 
  2. Rustic wood. Silver branches. It just doesn't get any better than this. 
  3. Like lacquer trays and pillows, you can never have too many baskets. This one has a nice curved shape--it would be great for storing all those pillows and blankets I collect. 
  4. Yellow. Lacquer. Storage. Nuff said.
  5. These stools come in many colors, but the gold sparks my interest the most. You can use them as a side table, as a seat, indoors, outdoors. This one does it all. 
  6. This would be a good blanket for hauling outdoors on windy days--not too precious for outdoors use. 
  7. This yellow light makes me happy, though heavens knows where I'd put it. 
  8. I'm in love with these poufs. My tushy thinks they would be super-nice for game nights. 
What stores are you crushing on? 

No comments:

Post a Comment